Are you an experienced Designer looking for contract work?
Who are we?
Veralution is a small website and internet marketing agency that is looking for an experienced designer to help with our growing workload! The right person may be invited to also work on additional projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced website designer to work in collaboration with our developer on a WordPress project.
If interested, please respond by Thursday (5/17/18) to be considered!
Experienced graphic designer to work remotely on a contract basis.
Advantage of working with us?
We work with the client to determine the initial business and website goals, so you are able to focus on more of the creative approach in a streamlined process!
- At least 4 years of website design experience
- Familiar with the overall development process
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Knack for interpreting a client’s business needs into a design that meets or exceed expectations.
- At least 1 year of wireframing experience
- At least 2 years of experience creating website designs in Photoshop (PSD) files or XD for a developer to implement in WordPress.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with the Design to Delight methodology or similar methodology is a plus.
- Experience working with a website agency is a strong plus.
- Interpret the client's business goals and website goals into design concepts.
- Create the following deliverables to help streamline our development process:
- Wireframes (Home and Service Page)
- Style guide
- Development-ready design files (Home page and Services page)
- PSD or XD
- Optimized images, fonts used, etc
Note: There may be a need for a logo “refresh” so we’ll need your insight to quote it.
You will be responsible for the design of the homepage and services page for this small business site for roughly $1500. Based on designer input, the scope may be reduced or the price may be adjusted.
We will handle the remaining interior pages based on your provided style guide and general look and feel of the two provided pages.
Interested in being considered for this opportunity?
Apply to this position with your answers to the following three questions.
- Can you provide a link to your portfolio?
- How would you describe your website design experience?
- What is your design process?
To be considered, please respond by applying by Thursday (5/17/18).
If you are a potential match for our project, we would be happy to schedule a call to determine if we are a good fit for one another.
We look forward to your response!